Enphase Storage sales certification training
Enphase Storage sales certification training was created for the solar sales professional who wish to augment their current repertoire with a highly reliable and customizable energy storage solution.
This learning path includes a soft skills refresher on value selling, as well as a deeper dive into the unique value proposition of the Enphase Storage solution. You’ll learn techniques for handling common objections, best practices for energy storage sizing and how to best align your value message with your customers’ needs.
Enphase Storage installation certification training
From sharing the power of Enphase Storage technology with homeowners, to understanding the upgrade options for each generation of Enphase microinverter, you’ll get everything you need to become an Enphase Storage technology expert.
- System creation and access using Enphase Installer Toolkit
- Encharge Storage system and technology
- Encharge Storage system site preparation and planning
- Encharge sizing and design
- Installation of Enphase Storage technology metering and control components
- Enpower smart switch installation
- Encharge installation
- System commissioning using the Enphase Installer Toolkit
Two-part Enphase Storage installation training
Until we can meet again for hands-on training, Enphase is offering a provisional Enphase Storage installation certification in three steps to enable you to install Enphase Storage systems before your full certification is achieved.
- 1 Complete online Enphase Storage installation certification coursework through this portal. (~5 hours).
- 2 Pass the Enphase Storage certification assessment after completing the online training prerequisites. (~2 hours).
- 3 Enroll in our certification support program that includes pre-installation design and site installation photo review, post-install test sequence checklist and review.
NABCEP CEUs earned upon successful completion: 4.5
To achieve full Enphase Storage installation certification, installers holding a provisional Enphase Storage installation certification from the online coursework (Part One) will be required to attend the one-day, hands-on Enphase Storage technology training at a regional training center within one business quarter (three months) of the trainings reopening.
NABCEP CEUs earned upon successful completion: 7
Enphase Solar installation certification training
The Enphase Solar certification is designed for solar professional who performs the tasks of designing, installing and commissioning the Enphase Solar install.
The CT essentials learning path provides brief details about installation requirements for production and consumption CTs.
CT essentials also includes review of line tracing and wire phasing as these are the most common challenges impacting CT placement and successful metering installation.
Enphase Storage design certification training
The Enphase Storage design certification training learning path is oriented to the solar professional in the area of energy storage and energy management.
This learning path covers topics from sizing and design foundations that support the majority of grid-interactive solar with storage solutions to specific use cases in back-up power and energy optimization in the growing market of microgrids implementation. The training focuses on the designer’s end-product of single-line diagrams, autonomy specifications, bill of materials and components layout and is based on real-world examples to ensure your customers' expectations are met.
It's very helpful and excellent for people who take pride in their work. I like how I much I learned about things I thought I knew all about.